For Fast, Convenient and Easy Claims Processing
Enjoy this unique MAPFRE INSULAR benefit and breeze through the claim process. Auto Rapido cuts on the many documents and steps needed for filing a claim.
- NO HASSLE!
- Only three (3) documents (for clear cut, partial own damage claims)
- On the Spot Letter of Authority (up to a limited amount (Php10,000))
- No Police Report
- No Repair Estimates
- No Pictures
- No Stensils of Motor nor Chassis Number.
Auto Rapido Claims Guide
Follow the steps for an easy, hassle-free claims procedure.
At the scene of the accident
- Fill-out the Incident Report Form (IRF) enclosed in your policy kit.
- Encircle the number corresponding to the situation of the vehicle prior to the accident (left column for the insured vehicle, right column for the third party).
- Sketch the relative positions of the vehicles after impact.
- Relate actual facts: do not admit liability without prior approval of MAPFRE Insular Insurance Corporation.
- Have the thirdy party and the police officer sign the IRF.
- The IRF comes in triplicate copies: the original for the assured and a copy each for the police officer and the third party.
At home or in the office
- Call the MAPFRE INSULAR Teleservice at (632) 876-4400 to report your claim. Please give your policy number and loss details.
- An inspection of your vehicle by a MAPFRE INSULAR adjuster will be scheduled the following work day (for claims within Metro Manila).
- Upon inspection of your vehicle, give the required documents to the adjuster and select from the list of accredited shops:
- Driver's License.
- Official Receipt and Registration Certificate with Official Receipt.
- A Letter of Authority shall be issued for the repair of the vehicle. Please take note of your deductible and the depreciation, the amount of which you shall have to pay to the repair shop upon release of your vehicle.
The Incident Report Form has been provided by MAPFRE INSULAR together with your motor policy. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN YOUR CAR AT ALL TIMES. When properly accomplished, this saves you the trouble of getting a police report and notarized affidavit.
For more information, call our Teleservice hotline (02) 876 - 4400 or email us at email@example.com