A comprehensive 24-hour vehicle and personal assistance benefit EXTENDED FREE OF CHARGE to Comprehensive Auto policyholders.
Specific Benefits of Road Assist
24-Hour Vehicle and Personal Assistance
By simply calling our MAPFRE INSULAR Road Assist number, you get help during any mishaps such as vehicle breakdowns or accidents, fire or theft of your vehicle or even unexpected occurrences like discharged battery, engine breakdown, or misplaced car keys. Our vehicle assistance service extends outside Metro Manila to as far north as Benguet and down south to Batangas. The road assist services are also available in selected areas of Visayas and Mindanao.
Personal assistance (in case of an accident)
- Maximum of PhP 100,000.00 repatriation cost in case of death of insured caused by road accident involving the covered vehicle.
- Dispatch of urgently needed medication to the place where the insured has traveled with the insured vehicle. (cost of medicine not included)
- Relay of urgent messages relating to the above.
- Hotel accommodation if the vehicle cannot be repaired within 24 hours.
- Continuation of journey either:
a. Transfer to the place of residence
b. Payment of Travel Expenses to the planned destination for the period of breakdown/accident
wherever is nearer
- Hospital Admission assistance.
- Accident Coordination.
Vehicle assistance (No limits for assistance on accident related incidents involving insured vehicle)
- Towing of insured vehicle up to Php 4,000.00
- Towing and Removal using crane: PhP 8,000.00
- Other assistance:
- Jumpstarting of vehicle
- Battery Boosting
- Tire Replacement
- Locksmith Service
Geographical Coverage: National Capital Region, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan de Oro City, Cavite, Cebu, Davao City, General Santos City, Iloilo, Laguna, Negros Occidental, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo City, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Rizal, Tarlac.
- Qualified vehicles are those classified as sedan and SUV.
- Age of vehicle should be within 5 years old (Ex. for 2014, qualified year models are from 2009 till 2014).
- Vehicle is not used for public transport of persons or merchandise, for hire with or without a driver.
- Vehicle does not exceed 3,500 kilograms in weight.
Provides legal assistance to the insured or authorized driver in case of death of or bodily injury to third parties or damage to third party arising from the use of the insured unit.
Covers the cost of posting the bail bond required in the event of a criminal suit in connection with an insured incident up to a maximum of PhP 10,000.
Security Glass Etching
An effective car theft deterrent worth over PhP 1,500. Permanent marking of the vehicle's plate number are etched on the windshield, rear glass and side window glasses of your vehicle. Only available in Metro Manila and selected areas.
For more information, call our Teleservice hotline (02) 876 - 4400 or email us at email@example.com