Travel Assist Insurance
Comprehensive travel insurance that provides assistance in the form of financial benefit or services during difficulties you may face in the course of your travel due to unforeseen events.
International Travel Insurance
- International Travel Assist Insurance
- Dollar denominated travel insurance that provides protection and coverage for your trips around the world with a maximum period of coverage up to 365 days or 1 year cover. No extension is allowed. Adults between 60 to 75 years old may be covered subject to premium surcharge with a maximum allowed number of 90 days only for all plans.
Domestic Travel Insurance
- Domestic Travel Assist Insurance
- Peso denominated travel insurance that provides protection and coverage for your trips within the Philippines with a maximum period of coverage of 90 days. No extension is allowed. Adults between 60 to 75 years old may be covered subject to premium surcharge.
Travel Assistance Services
Actual assistance in your time of need is just a phone call away – anytime and anywhere in the world. Some of the travel assistance services include:
- Medical Expenses and Hospitalization Benefit – Pays for expenses you incur when hospitalized due to an accident. These include doctor’s fees, medical fees, surgery, and pharmaceutical products.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains – Makes the necessary arrangement for the Insured’s transport and meet the cost of the transfer expenses to the place of interment, cremation or funeral ceremony.
- Baggage Delay – Pays the Insured for the purchase of necessary clothing and toiletries if the checked-in baggage has been delayed for more than six (6) hours.
- Trip Cancellation and Curtailment Benefit – Reimburses for the travel, accommodation, pre-paid meal expenses that are unused and non-refundable in case of trip cancellation or termination.
Covers expenses incurred for accidental bodily injury or death of another person or actual loss or damage to another person’s property due to the traveler’s negligence.
Accidental Death and Permanent Disability of Insured
Covers the traveler’s accidental death or permanent disablement one hour before the scheduled departure until one hour upon arrival or scheduled arrival on the designated return date whichever comes first.
Other Travel Insurance Solutions from MAPFRE Insurance
Travel Insurance for Businesses
Plan for a business trip easily and get the right protection for you and your employees during your trip. Our superior travel insurance provides comprehensive personal assistance anytime, anywhere.
Disclaimer: This website contains only a general description of coverage and is not a statement of contract. Coverage is subject to the exclusions and conditions of the actual policy. Policy applications are subject to the approval of MAPFRE Insurance.